FP Markets Copy Trading
FP Markets copy trading feature allows the trader to replicated someone else’s trading strategy. Besides, it also provides the opportunity to modify your copy trade forex instead of blindly copying a trader.
While using the FP Markets copy trades, you don’t need to waste your valuable time searching for the winning strategy. With the copy trade MT4 technology, you can easily add or even remove anything from your strategy.
However, copy trading at FP Markets is completely automated alongside the unconventional risk management system. Nevertheless, you will get to access the real data with precise statistics, and obviously, you don’t need any extra software for that.
Regulation: FP Markets forex broker is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC). Reg. No. HE 372179.
Please read the Disclosure documents provided on the FP Markets website before registering.
• Type: Copy trading and Social trading
• Leverage: up to 30:1
• Minimum Deposit: 100 AUD for the MT4/MT5, 1000 AUD for Iress
• Platforms: MetaTrader 4 and MT5, Mobile Trading as well as Web Trading, and Iress
• Headquarters: FP Markets headquarter is located at the level 5, Exchange House, 10 Bridge St, Sydney NSW 2000.
• Instruments: Futures, Forex, CFDs, Index-based ETFs and Cryptocurrencies.
FP Markets does not allow any applications from America, New Zealand or Japan.